Come along to St Stephen’s School Hall on the A316, doors open at 2pm for a 2.30pm start, ending by 3.30pm. Your opportunity to ask questions and hear what your committee has been doing.
- Chairman’s welcome
- Acceptance of last year’s AGM minutes
- Matters arising
- Highlights of the last year
- Treasurers report
- Election of committee members
- Regular features seed scheme, compost, horse manure, wood chips
- Plot turnover
- Best Plot
- Any other business
- Close of meeting and refreshments
Anyone unable to attend the AGM can e-mail or text a question to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- text: 07505668268, or
- give directly to a committee member.